Mon, 25 Dec|
Stretch, Move & Breathe Retreat
Join Tricia from 9th -16th June 2024 in Greece on a yoga, health & wellness retreat at the stunning and award winning 5* Aegialis Hotel and Spa, located on the beautiful and untouched Greek Island of Amorgos.
Time & Location
25 Dec 2023, 01:33
Lagada, Periferiakos Aegialis-Tholarion, Lagada 840 08, Greece
About the retreat
Drawing on my extensive fitness, health and wellness and yoga background, I have planned a variety of activities to cover all elements of your health journey that will help empower you to create and put into action your own vision of optimal health. I want this week to be about you and how to develop a deeper connection with and understanding of your body as a whole.
Whether you are new to exercise, lacking motivation or just need a reboot, come and let the support of an encouraging and motivational teacher help you identify what is holding back from living your best life.
Be it moving and stretching in yoga, discovering how to set your own health goals and optimise your mindset in our workshops, working out in the gym, bobbing along in our aqua class or relaxing during our breathing, meditation and mindfulness classes. There is something for everyone.
All abilities and anyone over the age of 18 is welcome on this inclusive and fulfilling week.
So... what are you waiting for?
Why not bring a friend, loved one or family member to share this incredible experience with you too?
The Aegialis Hotel and Spa The hotel sits on a hill overlooking the crystal blue waters of the Aegean Sea to the old port across the bay.With its sparkling blue waters and ancient culture, Amorgos is an island in the Cyclades with a coastline of 112 km of crystal clear water.
Prices and Booking
Prices per person (GBP)
- £1.490 - Shared Superior Room, 2 twin beds or 1 double bed and a sofa bed.
- £2,370 - Single Superior Room. 1 double bed, this includes a single supplement charge
Note about shared rooms: Shared rooms can be reserved by a couple or 2 people travelling together.
Deposit & Payments
- £1,000 per person reserves your spot on this retreat - you will be contacted by Patricia on completion of this reservation request.
Your deposit is non-refundable.
- 50% of the remaining balance is due by 18th February, 2024.
- Full balance is due by 19th March, 2024.
- If booked from March 20th 2024 , full payment is due upon booking.
- To reserve your place on the retreat, please follow this link to complete the booking form and pay your deposit.
What is Included
- 7 nights half board accommodation
- Superior room with private balcony and sea view
- 2 activities per day to include: different styles of yoga , meditation/mindfulness/breathing, health & wellness talk
- 1 activity on day of arrival & departure
- Daily breakfast and dinner*
- Port transfers upon arrival and departure on Amorgos
- One 30 minute relaxing massage
- 10% discount on Face and Body treatments at Lalon Idor Spa
- Use of Lalon Idor Spa facilities**
- Use of Yoga Shalas and Equipment
- Use of wireless internet
- VAT, City Tax
What is Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Transfers to and from island airports and their respective ports
- Transfer to Amorgos island
- All drinks
- Tourist accommodation tax of €4 per room per night is not included and has to be paid separately by all guests during check out
- Free time activities such as:- Scuba Diving, Hiking Tours, Wine Tasting, Guided Island Bus Tour, Donkey Rides, Boat Adventure, Cooking Demonstration* Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options are provided upon request. Please advise upon time of booking. All meals are eaten as a group.** Sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, indoor seawater swimming pool, fitness centre